Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Think I've Got Everything

And though I really can't afford it, I can't afford not to go. I have promised myself that I will stick with the training-gun-training-gun budget spend scheme. So, I enrolled for BEYOND CONCEALED CARRY instructed by Bob Mayne and Ben Branam. Picked up 300 rounds of 45 acp today and gave my training gear a cursory glance. I'll dig into it all this weekend and be sure I'm really ready to go. The class will be held in Argyle, Texas on March 2. If you have never listened to the Handgun World Podcast you should consider it. It is worth the time for both information and entertainment. Bob and Ben are an excellent team (Bob was no slouch when he was running solo) and their combined knowledge and dedication to gun related topics make the hour-ish podcast fly by. They are also putting out a mid-week podcast now, too. Try it out and I'll report back after the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment