Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Don't Buy It

Admittedly, I still want to like the guy, but maybe he should have picked someone other than Charlton Heston to mock.
What do I not believe? This bit from his follow-up piece at HuffPo:
For those who say I'm a hypocrite because I have an armed bodyguard, lets make one thing clear: No one in my employ is allowed to carry a large magazine
I think I might another employer if he went out and declared to the world that I was under-gunned.
Then there's this:
Every American has the right to bear arms. But it is up to every American to draw the line when it comes to the type of guns that are considered a reasonable means of self-defense.
I do believe the line is being drawn, but it isn't where many people of Jim Carrey's mindset would like. Go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment