Monday, April 15, 2013

I Want to Hate Alan Gottlieb

but I'm having a hard time doing it.
First read this at Sipsey Street.
In one fell swoop Gottlieb has provided political cover for all those waffling senators and congressmen who were seeking it desperately.
Then read this at Daylight Disinfectant.
There’s a Million other things in there it’s a Christmas Tree. We just hung a Million Ornaments on it. We’re taking the Background Check and making it a pro-gun bill. 
I'm not sure what to think, but I want to take my own advice and reserve judgement. The mention of concealed carry language I couldn't find the other day was making me think that whole thing had come from someone who was attempting to write something gun control advocates couldn't or wouldn't support. 
The biggest hangup for me is the internet sales background check. That's definitely trouble. How else would one sell a gun today?I'm reserving judgement. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment