Friday, September 6, 2013

When Your Foreign Policy Isn't Working Out

Let's say that your grand idea to drop some bombs in Syria aren't being received well. What should you do? You should just go and bomb someone else. Pakistan is always up for a little thrill. But have your mouthpiece go around saying it could all come to and end soon.
“The program will end as we have eliminated most of the threat and continue to eliminate it,” Mr. Kerry said at the time in an interview broadcast on state-run television. “I think the president has a very real timeline, and we hope it’s going to be very, very soon.”
I'm Secretary of State and I think, I think, my boss might'a could, maybe, just possibly have a timeline to stop it in Pakistan and start it here at home. Ooops, wasn't supposed to say that last part. 
Madness.
Go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment