Sunday, December 2, 2018

Where'd I go?

Where, exactly, did I run off to? Well, I got lazy. Then my laptop went hazy and I moved over to a tablet. Typing on one of those things is a pain in the hindquarters. Seriously, the only thing worse is hacking out a large amount of copy on a phone. Thank the Lord for Android and swipe keyboards in a pinch. Thankfully, I have now gone back to something with a real keyboard.

Anyway, then I figured that we were on the backside of the Obama administration and it seemed like things were going well for people who were fans of guns. I mean, outside of that administration trying its darnedest to strip us of our rights. There were a bunch of people standing on the front line making sure that we didn't give an inch.

So, I relaxed, rolled over and joined the ranks of the sleeping. But, now, I see things changing again and I feel like I need to step up. Even if only a dozen people are reading this (maybe that's wishful thinking) I need an outlet to get my gun-guy thoughts organized.

Top it all off with the fact that I don't like the idea of a known gun grabber being lined up to be Speaker of the House again. I'm picking up the cause once more and planning to start dropping info and pointing out all the ugly I see.

Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment